- On 19 and 28 May and on 9 June 2020, EPLO and adelphi co-organised an online learning and exchange series on ‘Climate change, peacebuilding and human security’.
- On 5 March 2020, EPLO and the EU Afghanistan Peace Support Mechanism co-organised a seminar on ‘Ensuring inclusivity in a future Peace Process in Afghanistan’.
- On 1 October 2019, EPLO and the Working Group on Peace and Development (FriEnt) co-organised a workshop entitled ‘Looking ahead to Germany’s Presidency of the Council of the EU and beyond: what role for conflict prevention?‘.
- On 19 June 2019, EPLO and the European External Action Service (EEAS) co-organised a high-level panel on ‘Power, resources and participation: addressing inequalities for sustainable peace’.
- On 21 March 2018, EPLO, the United Nations and the World Bank Group co-organised a discussion entitled ‘A Joint United Nations and World Bank Study: ‘Pathways for Peace: Inclusive Approaches to Preventing Violent Conflict’.
- On 24 January 2018, EPLO and the Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium (PEC) co-organised a lunchtime round-table meeting to present and discuss the PEC’s draft ‘Guiding Steps for Peacebuilding’.
- On 6 December 2017, EPLO and the Quaker Council for European Affairs (QCEA) co-organised an interactive lunch time discussion entitled ‘Preventing deadlocked or violent elections: lessons from Kenya‘.
- On 21 February 2017, EPLO and the Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium (PEC) co-organised a round-table discussion on maximising learning in the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of peacebuilding work.
- On 8 November 2016, EPLO, together with KOFF/swisspeace, the Quaker Council for European Affairs (QCEA) and the European Women’s Lobby (EWL) organised an expert-level workshop entitled ‘Implementing UNSCR 1325: New Opportunities and Emerging Challenges‘.
- On 29 June 2016, EPLO and the Norwegian Peacebuilding Resource Centre (NOREF) co-organised a seminar entitled ‘The Colombian Peace Process: State of Play of Negotiations and Challenges Ahead‘, a few days after the historic ceasefire agreement between FARC and the Colombian government. The meeting report is now available along with the latest NOREF-Conciliation Resources publication on the subject entitled ‘Innovations in the Colombian Peace Process‘ (Kristian Herbolzheimer, Conciliation Resources & NOREF report, 27 June 2016).
- On 28 January 2015, EPLO, the European Foundation Centre and the International Renaissance Foundation co-organised a round-table on peaceful responses to the crisis in Ukraine in Brussels.