- On 21 March 2018, EPLO, the United Nations and the World Bank Group co-organised a discussion entitled ‘A Joint United Nations and World Bank Study: ‘Pathways for Peace: Inclusive Approaches to Preventing Violent Conflict’.
- On 24 January 2018, EPLO and the Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium (PEC) co-organised a lunchtime roundtable meeting to present and discuss the PEC’s draft ‘Guiding Steps for Peacebuilding’.
- On 6 December 2017, EPLO and the Quaker Council for European Affairs (QCEA) co-organised an interactive lunch time discussion entitled ‘Preventing deadlocked or violent elections: lessons from Kenya‘.
- On 21 February 2017, EPLO and the Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium (PEC) co-organised a round-table discussion on maximising learning in the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of peacebuilding work.
- On 8 November 2016, EPLO, together with KOFF/swisspeace, the Quaker Council for European Affairs (QCEA) and the European Women’s Lobby (EWL) organised an expert level workshop entitled ‘Implementing UNSCR 1325: New Opportunities and Emerging Challenges‘.
- On 29 June 2016, EPLO and the Norwegian Peacebuilding Resource Centre (NOREF) co-organised a seminar entitled ‘The Colombian Peace Process: State of Play of Negotiations and Challenges Ahead‘, a few days after the historic ceasefire agreement between FARC and the Colombian government. The meeting report is now available along with the latest NOREF-Conciliation Resources publication on the subject entitled ‘Innovations in the Colombian Peace Process‘ (Kristian Herbolzheimer, Conciliation Resources & NOREF report, 27 June 2016).
- On 28 January 2015, EPLO, the European Foundation Centre and the International Renaissance Foundation co-organised a roundtable on peaceful responses to the crisis in Ukraine in Brussels.