On Thursday 22 February 2018 (9:30-12:30, refreshments from 9:00), the Quaker Council for European Affairs (QCEA) is organising a free workshop for early-career professionals.
• Who are you?
• Where do you want to go?
• What do you want to do?
• And how do you get there?
A participatory, interactive three-hour workshop with tools for self-discovery to choose the best use of your skills, talents, experience and motivation:
1. Taking responsibility for where you are now.
2. Beginning to re-assess your skills, talents, experience, and motivation.
3. Beginning to gather new information on their best use.
4. Practice giving and gathering information in interviews.
5. The Selection Interview.
6. Choosing motivation that helps you reach what you want.
Daniel Flynn, J.D., former international corporate Human Resources executive currently serving several international non-governmental organisations.
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 February. Please give contact details and tell us where you are in your career.