EU Support for Peace Processes
EPLO’s Ad Hoc Group on EU Support for Peace Processes was launched in November 2011.
For this ad hoc group, a peace process shall include the activities around a peace agreement:
- Pre-agreement stage (including e.g. bringing the conflict parties to the table for negotiations, etc.);
- Peace agreement drafting / negotiations / analysis / signature / endorsement; and
- Implementation of the peace agreement.
- Accountability and effectiveness of EU support for peace processes
- EU support to the participation of civil society organisations in peace processes
- Relation between EU and Europe-based non-governmental organisations
- EU capacity to support peace processes
For more information about the Ad Hoc Group on EU Support for Peace Processes, please contact Nabila Habbida.
- In July 2014, EPLO and EPLO member organisation the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD Centre) co-organised a round-table on mediation support in Brussels. For more information about this event, please contact Nabila Habbida.
- In May 2013, EPLO published a new policy paper on ‘EU support to peace mediation: development and challenges’. Click here to download the paper.