Middle East and North Africa
EPLO’s Ad Hoc Group on Middle East and North Africa (MENA) monitors EU developments related to peacebuilding in the MENA region.
For more information on the Ad-hoc Group on Middle East and North Africa, please contact Nabila Habbida.
- CSDN Policy Meeting ‘The 2015 Review of the European Neighbourhood Policy: a peacebuilding perspective’, June 2015, Brussels – Report
- CSDN Geographic Meeting ‘Armed violence and capacities for peace in Iraq: actors, causes, impact and EU responses’, December 2014, Brussels –Report
- CSDN Geographic Meeting ‘European Union – League of Arab States co-operation and the EU response to changes in the Arab region: Views from civil society’, June 2013, Valletta – Report
- CSDN Geographic Meeting (Early Response Meeting) ‘Iran: The Effectiveness of Sanctions?’, May 2013, Brussels
- CSDN Geographic Meeting ‘Middle East and North Africa: The Role of Civil Society in Institutional Reform’, December 2011, Brussels – Report