Wednesday 19 June 2019, 11:30 – 13:00
Auditorium A1, Tour & Taxi, Avenue du Port 88, 1000 Brussels
EPLO together with the European External Action Service (EEAS) would like to invite you toEuropEurop a high-level panel on ‘Power, resources & participation: addressing inequalities for sustainable peace’. This high-level panel will bring together the following personalities:
- Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (tbc)
- Ricardo Fuentes-Nieva, Executive Director, Oxfam Mexico
- Yasmine Ouirhrane, EDDs Young Leader
- Helga Schmid, Secretary General, European External Action Service (EEAS)
- Achim Steiner, Administrator, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The panelists will explore their perceptions and ideas on what it takes for societies to cycle out of conflict, particularly on the role of resources, decision-making and participation. The panel will be moderated by Sonya Reines-Djivanides, EPLO’s Executive Director.
Check out our Member Organisation’s presence throughout the European Development Days here.